"Get A God" #4 "Get A God" #4

Pretty Cool

This is probably my favourite out all of all them. This or the second one.

Cambo responds:

Glad you like them mate, they're getting more complicated. Although this one is pretty uncomplicated, and the next few I've written are VERY stripped down.

"Get A God" #1 "Get A God" #1

Hilarious, But True

Good work there, this was funny because of its message. Short, but it didn't need to be any longer. Can't wait for 2!

Cambo responds:

Thanks, that was the point. Also, as it's a parody of those "Get A Mac" ads it wasn't supposed to be minutes and minutes.

Mr. S'n'M vs. The Bullies Mr. S'n'M vs. The Bullies

OUTSTANDING

This was, no doubt, the greatest thing to pass through the portal today.

Cambo responds:

Haha, thanks Paul. You're a fat asshole.

Clock Barbeque Clock Barbeque

LOLOLOLOLOL

really good, i enjoyed it immensely.

nice crossover.

TANKMEN 1.5 TANKMEN 1.5

This flash turns me on I'm a record baby.

Unforgotten Realms: Epi4 Unforgotten Realms: Epi4

Brilliant, Best Yet

Very nice, the quality of the series just keeps improving. I'm not sure how you're going to manage one a week though without the writing getting stale: if you pull it off you're a lot more imaginative than me.

"Yeah we don't want your weapons, Mr. Blacksmith, who ironically, is WHITE!"

I may have lol'd all over my pants.

The AristoCrats SP V The AristoCrats SP V

Fife, ya

Five out of five. It's a funny joke, and you didn't cringe from some of the grossest shit ever seen on Newgrounds. The fact that this flash didn't get blammed ALONE makes it some sort of miracle baby. Not only that, the joke was good. I mean, it was pretty standard fare until the kids started acting out Hurricane Katrina victims. So bad taste. I love it!

Bluemidgetguy responds:

Thanks for the review friend of the shire - maybe later I can suck my own dick and finger my b-hole while I masturbate my mom you cock weasel som bit - I'll eat shit and make you watch.

Unforgotten Realms: Epi3 Unforgotten Realms: Epi3

Nice!

Nice work man, really. I'm not really well-versed in your old stuff, but this was bloody good. Cracking script. Keep at it.

Dave And Junior Ep. 1 Dave And Junior Ep. 1

Good Potential

Really sharp writing. I think, anyway. It was difficult to make out a lot of it because the voice acting was inconsistent. Not that the voices were bad, but maybe the microphones used were bad.
I liked the style as well: black and white on a purple background. Where did you get the idea? Obviously work on lip syncing. If it's your style, that's fine, but it doesn't allow for much expression and so is kinda limiting. Lip syncing will get you higher scores too.
I look forward to seeing more of these!

[high fives the submission]

clevelandsteamer1 responds:

Wow, thanks for the good review. I'll definitely adjust all those items for the next one, there's a good chance the kid's voice will be totally different right now. I got the idea for the look watching old Hannah Barbarra Cartoons, and I took it from there. Thanks again for the review! :)

Don't Panic - Coldplay Don't Panic - Coldplay

Don't Panic

It's called "Don't Panic", not "Beautiful World". You should edit that.

Not much graphics, and the images move pretty slow so it's trance-like, almost boring. But they're good graphics, so it kinda makes up for it. I dunno, I like the idea, but it could have been done better.

BillSkelton responds:

Changed the title. thanks for pointing that out.